Monday, August 12, 2013

Scrapping Friends


Fletchers Love Football

Ohhhhh, yeah!  Football season.....

I'm not a big football fan really.  But over the years I do love what the season brings.  As a child, my Sundays were full of naps beside my Dad while he watched football.  The sound of cheering fans in a football field actually lull me to sleep to this day.  There's a sense of safety and security I feel on the couch on a Sunday just lounging and napping and eating next to ANY family member.

I love how it brings people together.  The world may be busy the rest of the week but come Sunday, it slows down enough to cherish togetherness.

I scrapped about my dear friends above.  My God daughter is the younger of the two gals.  I love those girls to pieces.  Love love looooove them!  I pulled that collage from my girlfriend's Facebook page!  Yes, they all know they are not safe from Mo's photo lurking!

Thanks for stopping by on this lovely day!

xoxo
Mo




3 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooo beautiful!!! LOVING the colors, the photos and loving that wood grain background!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute!! Love that "football" title!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous LO, Mo! Great photos and love the arrangement.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR