Thursday, August 8, 2013

Goofy Me and Summer Scrapping

Goofy

Have ya ever felt goofy?   I can't help myself sometimes.  I love playing with new apps and that is how this photo came about.  It was the perfect topic to digi scrap about.  I was having fun playing with my Silhouette Cameo cutting out mustaches for my dad's birthday party.  Yes, I said "dad".  He turned 60 in January.  We throw birthday parties for each other a lot and it's just a great reason to get together with cherished family and friends.  We sing, we dance, we laugh, and sing Karaoke.  We also take photos with mustaches!

The app I used here was Pic Collage.  Do you  have any fun apps you like to use?

Summer is winding down and that means it's time to start scrapping some summer memories while they are still fresh in your mind!  Virginia has a fabulous Summer scrapbooking class called Sensational Summer Layout Recipes you should check out.  She made this fun video:


















Totally leaves me wanting more!

Have a great rest of the week!

xoxo
Mo


3 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!!! This is soooooooooooo fun!! LOVING the splatters and love love love those photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Love this Mo!! Love mustaches as props! So much fun. Iam going to have to check out the app you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AWESOME! And just so you know, I feel goofy more often than not. Ha! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR