Thursday, July 4, 2013

Lucky Me...When "I" Became "We"

Lucky Me

Hello Fellows!  My goodness, it's been almost a month!  I've been working on my Creating with String class as well as purging all the years of junk from my home.  I'm in the process of organizing everything and that's been such a challenging but rewarding job!

I've also been hard at work painting my patio furniture and plastic planters!  I'll snap a photo and share it soon!

This morning I had some time to edit a video for you all and I'd love to share this very special card I made for my sister's birthday last year.  I remember the day she came home.  I was presented with my very first best friend that day and boy was it an unforgettable occasion in my life!


In the video,  I employ stamping and spray resist techniques using Versamark and Goosebumps spray from Tsukineko.  I also used my fabulous Versacolor cubes and watered them down for a watercolor effect.  This card was so much fun to make!



I hope you all have a wonderful Fourth of July!!!  I am off to some family BBQs!

xoxo,
Mo

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video, Mo! Sisters are the very best friends...Sweet card too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR