Friday, April 19, 2013

We're Gonna Party Like it's Your Birthday!

So do you have the song stuck in your mind yet?  If you don't, maybe now you do!  Today I have a card to share that was published in the January 2013 issue of Scrapbook News and Review Magazine.  I've got some fun layers of ink, stickers, chipboard, stamping, heat embossing, and stenciling.  Of course, I've got lots of bright colors as well.  I can't seem to create without a splash of color.

Party Like Its Your Birthday

And if you're curious about a supply list, just click on the photo to get to my Flickr gallery.  Direct any questions to my email momostamper(at)yahoo(dot)com.

What have you found yourself using lately?  Have you been creating your own backgrounds or using fun patterned paper?  I continue to play with paints, media, and mist so hopefully for those of you that love that stuff, you'll get to see my shares soon!

2 comments:

  1. Didn't everyone party like it was their birthday when the song came on? Even if it wasn't their birthday. I had a friend do it on karaoke for my birthday, she did a pretty darn good job as well. Love the diversity of the card, looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! This is awesome!! I love love love the mix of colors and the SRM cupcake!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR