Monday, April 22, 2013

Remember...

Will you look at that....I titled this post "Remember" and I TOTALLY forgot to share it!  This was digital scrapbook page I created for the Color Palettes on the Scrapbook News and Review blog in January!  Better late than never, right?
***

Do you love playing with color palettes?  I really really do too!  What I'm loving is that we've got Color Palettes now up at the Scrapbook News and Review Blog!  The fabulous Candace has been creating them and she's so talented and inspiring!

The blog has so many great inspirational posts almost everyday and I've subscribed to get the latest and greatest news there is!  The wonderful Christy Strickler has done such an amazing job in keeping the blog full of great ideas, tips, tricks, and fun!

I created this layout using one of the January color palettes.  I really don't scrap purple, though I adore the color!  These color palettes take me out of my color pairing comfort zone and help me create something slightly different from what I normally do....and I love that!

Remember_Maureen_Isabel_Isabel's Birthday_2012_PRINT
click on photo for credits

If you wanna see that post using the color palette...go HERE!  There's usually a new one every week!

Have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR