Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sister Sister Sister

In celebration of sibling day (yeah, I didn't know there was a day - apparently it was yesterday according to Facebook posts...he he), I'm sharing a sister scrapbook page!

Your Day


I totally forgot to share this one!  This is a scrapbook page I did in celebration of my sister's birthday last August!  This page was published in the September 2012 issue of Scrapbook News and Review Magazine.


I played with modeling paste and added it to that kraft colored tag above.  I've been using lots of the techniques I learned in Christy Butters' class at The Art Studio.  I absolutely loved that class!



I've got an evening to myself coming up and I think I'll be spending it in my craft room playing around with mixed media supplies!  What are you up to?




2 comments:

  1. I saw that Sibling day was yesterday too on FB ... lol... me and my brother must not care as we didn't post anything to each other! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee your lo!! LOVING the hearts and the tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR