Friday, December 28, 2012

Girls Rule


girls rule, originally uploaded by momostamper.
Hello Fellow's!

Just a quick drive by through Flickr to share an oldie but goodie I created for an event on the Scrapbook News and Review Forum for Lindy's Stamp Gang. I believe they are a Washington State based company. Love their vibrant mists and pigments! Definitely different from what's on the market!

This is my little girl all dressed up for an 80's themed party she attended with her Aunt. She couldn't stop talking about all the fun she had! How could you NOT have fun whenever the 80's are involved, right?

Have a faboo weekend! See ya soon!

Hugs,
Mo

2 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING that photo, the colors and loveeeeeeee the splatters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fresh and pretty! LOVE the splatters! They remind me that I need to use my splatter stamp and stencil MUCH more often! Happy New Year, Mo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR