Wednesday, December 26, 2012

This Moment

Well I hope your Christmas was a good one!  Part of me always feels somewhat relieved when the day is over because it's such hard work!  But it's fun and such a labor of love...so worth it!

Speaking of a labor of love...here's a December Daily page featuring photos from 12/14:

I've been enjoying a few kits from Sweet Shoppe Designs lately.  I actually went through their Freebies section and downloaded a few that I liked.  If you're thinking of getting into Digi, before you invest a bunch of money into buying kits, I strongly suggest perusing the many many Digital Shops out there and look in their freebie sections!  It's amazing what you can get for free!

I scrapped about a day that I spent just craftin' around at home.  I enjoy those days alot because they are relaxing and productive at the same time!  I spent a couple hours crocheting some handmade gifts that I plan on giving on Christmas to my family.  To create them I found a few fun and FREE crochet patterns just by doing a simple Google search!

This Moment

This fabulous template is by Nettio Designs and it was FREE!  Love love loooove it!

And now...for New Years!

Hugs,
Mo




2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors, the circles and the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great Dec Daily page! I really do love how much you fill these pages up with goodness!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR