Sunday, December 30, 2012

Enjoy Life...for it's a Stitch!

Here are some fun non-scrapbook pages to share for your cardmakers and tag makers!  Both projects were featured in the July 2012 issue of Scrapbook News and Review Magazine.

Enjoy Life

This card was created using a sketch challenge and some of the magazine staffers shared their takes on the sketch challenge.  Super fun to see all the different ways a project can turn out.


Life's A Stitch TAG

I think this tag was created with a Fashion theme in mind.  I love fashion themed papers and kits.  Ultra cool chic and feminine with an edge!  Here I covered some fun chipboard with fabulous glitter.  I played with my blue gelatos and lined the tag edges with some fun Stickles.  I tend to tie off the ribbon with some baker's twine so that when I go to use my tag later, I can easily remove the twine and tie on my ribbon to the present!  I also love how the twine looks against the ribbon.

Until we meet again!  Have a wonderful week!


1 comment:

  1. These are awesome! I loveeeeeeee the colors and loving that dress form on the tag!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR