Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Celebration...finally!

I am finally going to start sharing some fun creations from the Scrapbook News and Review Event last year. One of the manufacturers I had the most fun working with was Crate Paper!  I'm a fan of their beautiful patterns and high quality papers.  It was SUCH a pleasure!

Birthday Wishes

Just Because I Care
(click on photos for supply lists and a larger photos)

Doilys seemed to fit well with this collection, so I threw it in and loved how it turned out on this fun card!  Square cards rock!


And I am soooo very excited to announce the upcoming launch of The Art Studio!  You will be amazed at what we have to offer you as far as classes.  With a broad range of instructors, you're bound to find a class...or two...or three...that you'll HAVE to take!  Stay tuned for the link which will be available on the launch date!  I won't forget to remind you to visit either!


3 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwww! These are beautiful! I loveeeeeee the doilies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love me some crate paper and your designs, too! :)

    how've you been mo? long time no talk. hope all is well.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the projects you made for Crate! This line really suited your style. Gorgeous!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR