Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Celebration...finally!

I am finally going to start sharing some fun creations from the Scrapbook News and Review Event last year. One of the manufacturers I had the most fun working with was Crate Paper!  I'm a fan of their beautiful patterns and high quality papers.  It was SUCH a pleasure!

Birthday Wishes

Just Because I Care
(click on photos for supply lists and a larger photos)

Doilys seemed to fit well with this collection, so I threw it in and loved how it turned out on this fun card!  Square cards rock!


And I am soooo very excited to announce the upcoming launch of The Art Studio!  You will be amazed at what we have to offer you as far as classes.  With a broad range of instructors, you're bound to find a class...or two...or three...that you'll HAVE to take!  Stay tuned for the link which will be available on the launch date!  I won't forget to remind you to visit either!


BLOGWEAR