Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Cute as a Button

Hello friends!  I hope you are all well and enjoying this Holiday season despite being busy!  May you be Merry as well!  Thanksgiving was spent with many whom I love.  We spent most of the day at my parents' home but the day started very early with a  drive about 1 hour away to my Mother and Father-in-law's house.  My husbands entire family (extended family which includes out of state relatives) drove in to see my husbands sweet grandmother.  She is a treasure and I hope my children enjoy as much as they can with her.

A few months ago, my brother-in-law took pics of Grandma with my nephew.  So cute!




And here's a digital layout I did featured in Scrapbook News and Review's August 2011 issue.
This was a fun one!


And another layout featured in that same issue which features a favorite band.
Well, though they're not a band...you get the point ;) 
In this layout, I used an upcycled envelope (that black and white pattern).


Well, this has been an amazing year full of amazing creations!  I've been so happy and proud to be a part of Scrapbook News and Review.  I had no idea how inspiring this journey would be!

The events are winding down for the year but that doesn't mean you can't take advantage!
Take a gander at the current event forum and see the inspiring artwork as well as fantastic tutorials!
This week, Creative Inspirations Paint, Webster's Pages and My Favorite Things are featured.  but on Saturday, CIP and Websters will be taken down, so go ASAP to see!  Beautiful!

Also, we've been hard at work creating Christmas tags, ATCs, mixed media, and tutorials for you!  They will post to the front page but get first look by subscribing to the newsletter!

I can probably share mine once it's posted!

And for some fun!  Candy Shoppe Designs still has their November challenge going so submit for a guest DT spot!  Get more info HERE!

Here's my creation:

Everyday Life Gabe by Maureen Esquillo-Kao Credits Digital Kit: Cotidiano by Dunia Designs; Font: V Portable Remington

Come play along and keep us company!  Crystal is our Guest DT for November so leave some love for her.  She's such a cutie!
And...
I am a busy bee creating lots of Holiday projects for a certain manufacturer....you'll see!

Until next time, take care!  Enjoy the season!

xoxo
Mo

2 comments:

  1. Those photos of Grandma and your nephew are just GORGEOUS!!!! She is a beautiful woman!! And loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee your lo's!! Just WOW!!! As always...you amaze me! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just wanted to pop in and wish you a wonderful 2012! :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR