Thursday, November 17, 2011

It's about that time....

Oh wow...so much to do, so little time!
It's getting busier and busier!
How has it been for you?

Well, it's time for some more shares.
The following artwork was featured in
Scrapbook News and Review
August 2011 issue!  And I have some fun announcements as well which might interest you!

But let me start with some fun stuff!

Here's a digi 8.5 x 11 layout of my cutie patootie niece Elise!
She is so huggable!

Another digi creation...one of my faves!
My little sis Krys!
I can't help with the rhyming..niece...Elise...sis...Krys...lol!
My crazy sister loves to make faces at the camera.
I think she feels silly fake smiling...so instead...to feel less silly...
I guess to her making a face is better?

And for you paper-crafters...a fun card!
I love the bold colors here!

Well, here are the announcements about SNR that might interest you!
- They are looking for a Digi Staffer
- They are also looking for an Admin Staffer
- The October/November issue is out and it's packed with such goodness!
- And there is a subscription sale you won't want to miss!  Trust me, take advantage now while the opportunity is there...you won't get a deal this good for a LONG TIME!

And if you know of any digital designers, I'd love to learn about them!
Leave my a linky so I can check them out!  We also do digital designer features!

Oh, and in the September issue, I've got two articles there!  One for Crate Paper and one for Ta Da Creative Studios!  If you get a sub, you've got to check them out for me and tell me what you think!

4 comments:

  1. Your pages are AMAZING! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee them!! I have missed ya girl! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mo! Figured it was time for a visit. Your digi pages are just so awesome! And all the bold colors in your card just scream FUN. Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty, pretty pages...as usual! :o)

    Just wanted to be sure to stop by and say...Happy, happy, happy thanksgiving today and every day!
    Thankful for having met you here through blogland!

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mo~ feel free to use my tutorial. I would be honored. Could you send me a link when you post it? Pretty please. :)
    ktomb15@gmail.com

    Hope you had a lovely holiday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR