Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A lost Mother's Day photo!


You know how you go through your camera photos and discover treasured scenes from your life you forgot about?????

Well, I awoke mother's day morning to my 7-year-old bringing me breakfast!
She came up with the plan herself!

I almost cried!

This was what my little girl brought for me.....
I'll treasure this memory always....
What would I do without my little girl????

She made my week!

It's times like this that make me so thankful after all the hard work I do trying to make a good childhood for my babies.....

What is one little thing someone did for you that absolutely made your day?

Hugs,
Mo

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a sweet picture and memory!!! These are what make our days seem so much brighter!!

    Today I talked with a bank representative to get a copy of check that I paid for my carpet with last year!!! She was so nice and so helpful! After hearing all that we are going through with the water loss in the house...she waived the fee to get the copy of the check and she told me I made HER day by my kindness!!! Wow....just a simple phone call....a lady I did not know and sunshine filled my heart!!!

    Reading your blog made me smile!! Thanks for sharing sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a sweet pic! Well, let's see... Amy came to Disneyland to see Walter and I and so did two other friends and their son. That was way too special to me. And my friend Paul let the tour guide know that we were going on the happiest haunts tour (it was a friend of his) and they went out of their way to say something to us about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sooooooooooooooo sweet!!!! I love it!!!! And let's see...believe it or not... my new boss sent my old boss an email today to try and eliminate my old work off my plate!! That truly made my day! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR