Thursday, October 7, 2010

better late than never....


I have been feeling unwell...but the kind of well that you still need to go to work....yuck.  So, I've had to go to work...grumpy, I might add...and then take a couple days to recover....But today, I'm feeling much better.  I missed my DT layout last week for The Pink Ninja's!  I actually had it completed but SPACED...and realized too late that the challenge was posted!  Eeeek!  Sorry Ninja's!

Just a page I created for a friend.  I love this lil girl!
The prompt is "Pretty in Pink"....(Prompt 47)...
come and play!

Check out what the rest of the Ninja's created!  The layouts are so awesome!!!

Hugs,
Mo

3 comments:

  1. LOVE This page! I am soo excited because my Halloween cricut cartridge just arrived at JoAnn's! Last week was buy one cartridge get one free and I couldn't pass that up! And I am leaving for Disneyland tomorrow night! Wooohoooo!!! Sorry you haven't been feeling well... take care of yourself! {{Hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this one!!!! TOO cute!!

    Hope you are feeling better sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better! I love love love love love that lo!! That little sweetheart is soooooooooooooooooo cute! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR