Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mo's Playlist


I've been having fun with this mosaic maker!
The prompts for BOTH All About Me and The Pink Ninja's worked TOGETHER!
I had a lot of fun making this one......

For All About Me, the challenge is "One Little Word".....I chose the word "listen"...although I didn't use it in my title....I'm always breaking the rules....lol!
But it did prompt me to create this layout...and that's all that matters right????
Because in the end...there really aren't any rules!
And that's the way I like it!  (wink, wink)


I just saved my creation I made using "mosaic maker" and then printed it out.
I cut it up into strips.
played with paint,,,played with the computer,,,played with a transparency,,,,so much fun,,,,
I also created my FIRST 8.5 x 11 layout!......LOVE!

The Pink Ninja prompt is called "PLAYLIST".....

I love to listen to music...I've been listening to so much of it since I got my can't-live-without-it iPhone!
These are only some of my fave artists....

who do YOU listen to?
i'd LOVE to see what you come up with!

I hope you can play along with us at both challenge blogs!

Over at AAM, Lucky Girl Crafts is the sponsor!  Play and you could win a $20 gift certificate!



I know it's a busy time....
the last thing I created was this layout....i haven't been in my craft room....it's been almost a couple weeks!!!!
i'm sure it misses me......i sure miss it back...

I'm hoping to get in there soon!

Hugs,
Mo

4 comments:

  1. way to go Mo! Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhh this is AWESOME Mo!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee your playlist! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I like some of those same groups, even though I'm way older than you! :-P The layout is awesome! And I love your blog banner, you're adorable. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. coolnesss... :)
    I love to do something on my playlist tooo... :)
    and I love what you say about breaking the rules..hehehe.. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR