Saturday, September 18, 2010

have you ever felt on the verge...

of something....not quite sure what...but you feel a change coming on.
it's been bugging me for the last few months....
not sure what's on the horizon...if it's good, sad, happy, enlightening, cleansing, transforming...or everything all wrapped in one.
i just feel these things sometimes.
and i'm anxious
and scared

i've been thinking bout going back to school. not sure if we can swing it financially....but looking into it...i'm hopeful....
i've been examining my life and really trying to figure out what makes me happy...sad
something's missing...


6 comments:

  1. I have that kinda feeling all the time :) good luck love with yours! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take a look at www.BackToLearn.com. It's one of the divisions of where I work. Lots of great tips and advice there!! I'll send good thoughts your way for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW! hope that you get to where you want to be with your decision. I was a stay at home mom (and blessed to do the art that I do and that others were interested in it) until our children were in high school! And so I was the oldest in my group of 23 girls going through the dental hygiene program!

    I love working with my patients, but a part of me is looking forward to being a "stay at home" grandma! haha

    Blessings & Aloha!
    I finally made it to me 100th post, and also, wanted to let you know if you are interested, I have a few little giveaways on my post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you figure out what you need Mo. Don't be scared, just jump!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm right there with you Mo. Almost this entire year I've been feeling like something has been missing. Been thinking about school, but will have to wait 2 more years until the hubbys is done with his. Every day I go to work expecting something to happen. I feel stuck a lot.
    I hope things get better for you! Take care. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you'll get it all figured out, or at least, start the path of figuring it out (do any of us ever get it figured out?? lol).

    Good luck with it all!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR