Sunday, August 22, 2010

self-portraits

Thanks to Jess (the very first beautiful face in this mosaic), I've been inspired with self-portraits.  For now, I suck in taking my own, but when I get a chance, I'll take some more and share them......

Here are some photos that have been inspiring me.....

1. remedy, 2. Nuvola lenticolare nel profondo Chianti, 3. the second time, 4. washing away the pain..., 5. one sixty two: Poison, 6. one sixty one: This is Today, 7. one seventy two: booyah!, 8. 302/365: Painting my World...{EXPLORED!}, 9. Code, 10. Better than TV, 11. Better Angels, 12. Week 9/52: P.S. I Love You, 13. Untitled, 14. The peaceful summer, 15. currents, 16. Eva and yellow17. Not available18. Not available19. Not available20. Not available

I had to include the little guy playing with his tooth....loved that photo even though it's not a self-photo!
Not sure if the rest all are self-portraits...but you get the idea....

I'm in a mood....not in a bad mood....or a good mood...just a mood....perfect for creating.....

Hugs,
Mo

5 comments:

  1. Hi there! I've been admiring your work for quite some time and.....just scraplifted you for me "scraplift sunday" blog feature. Love your work and had fun scraplifting and sharing it!

    Self-portraits are a challenge for me, too. Thanks for showcasing some cool ones here.....my wheels are turning!!!!

    Have a super day!
    Julie
    www.hisglorygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these.....I always want to play around with self portraits...but they never turn out the way I expect them to!!!!

    Wishing you a great one and thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, Mo This made my night!! I just saw self portrait as your title and I thought I was gonna come over here and see your beautiful face....then I saw me!! LOL...You are too sweet and I love you in case I haven't said that lately:) I think you should do some selfies girl...you are gorgeous, inside and out!!! Love, Jess
    Oh, and I seem to be in that mood too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo for featuring Jess!!! She is soooooooooooooo gorgeous and is awesome at taking self photos!! Loveeeee the inspo here! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are fantastic Mo! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR