Saturday, August 21, 2010

live in the moment

(click on photo to see close up/journaling)
Yikes! Ugh......life has taken over and so has work!
I've been so busy that I forgot to share my layout!

But, interestingly enough, my layout will explain why!
The challenge this week at All About Me is to CELEBRATE THE POSITIVE.

I chose to scrap about my choice to focus on living life and living in the moment.
I've also made a promise to document my family as we celebrate the moments of day-to-day life.
I've captured many trips, adventures and celebrations on camera this year and have shared them through my blog.  Now I can go back and start scrapping the memories so my family can look back and live the great moments again!

So, link up at AAM!  THERE'S A PRIZE!
There's also a crop going on there going on till August 25th!  I've got a couple crop challenges up and I'm offering a RAK for one of the challenges!!!!  There are many prizes to be won so check out the crop HERE!  SERIOUSLY!  You gotta play along....the odds are good with prize winnings ladies!!!

I'll see you there!

Hugs,
MO

P.S.
The winner of the Simply Obsessed Birthday Blog Candy I offered on my blog was just drawn (sorry so late)............




Comment 9 Krystle said...I love your pinwheel!

I'll draw again if  Krystle doesn't want the prize!


7 comments:

  1. wonderful layout and wonderful choice to make!! I'm right there with you:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how this pic blends with the paint - awesome lo :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AWESOME Mo!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the tearing, the colors and love love love love the paint! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that photo and the way you journaled!

    ReplyDelete
  5. its a good thing to have loads of photos !! me not soo much ! in fact I'm really short of new pics ! sigh !! different kinds of problems we scrappers have ! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR