Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Diva Goes to Tea!


Yummmmm.  Hot day.....sunshine....a roomful of giggling ladies....berry tea!  Bottom's up!
A couple of weekends ago I had lots of fun with my girlfriends celebrating my friend, L's bridal shower!

We went to this English Tea room.....I don't drink tea.  But I didn't think about iced tea...yah...I drink that!
What an amazingly fun day!

The goof in me almost showed up with my cool hat and lacy gloves and pearl necklace...but I toned it down a bit and went for the "safe" outfit.  I just realized that I didn't want to offend anyone by making them think I was poking fun at the whole idea of an English Tea room when, in fact, I was pretty excited!

I busted out the lacy gloves, though!


And here's the Bride looking awesome with those tea-time gloves!
I love this photo!


3 of my oldest and dearest girlfriends.  I love these ladies.  S, L, R and me!  I've known S since the 7th grade=21 years, L (who's S's sister) and R about 18 years!  I told them, "One day we'll be old ladies giggling and hanging out together."  I really hope so....

Getting some baby lovin'!
This is the last photo I took with my new camera...I dropped it....
my 5th camera in 4 years....
Ugh!

Just wanted to share some very scrap-worthy photos!!!
Hmmmm....I'm thinking......

I'm off for a few days...sigh....I'm recovering from the craziness!

Are you scrambling before school starts back up?????
I'm not ready!!!!!
Last year I couldn't WAIT for summer to end....but this year we're having so much fun and have got so much more to do!

I'M NOT READY!  ARE YOU?

Hugs,
Mo

8 comments:

  1. you are so pretty. i am in awe of your beauty, Mo. seriously. and I love your hair long...SO KEEP IT LONG! DO YOU HEAR ME?

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo ! & I was just thinking of yer ! great new piccies here - bevy of beauties indeed & love love that new baby girl ! oh my her hair !!

    Do make the most of what's left of summer then !;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh...I can't believe you broke your camera...that is a total bummer!! I love love love love love the photos!!! Looks like soooo much fun...and Adam is all ready back in school.....for three weeks now!!! I swear his summer breaks are soooooooooooooooo short! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you always look so great in your pics! Love the lace gloves and I love going to tea! so much fun and they always do the best iced tea. Where did you go?

    ReplyDelete
  5. that iced tea looks amazing! it is so hot here right now!!!....and great pics...thanks for sharing, sounds like a lot of fun : )

    <3 Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmmm... berry tea! Sounds yummy. Looks like such a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That drink looks amazing! Love the lacy gloves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh what fun photos, mo! :) and i agree with everyone else... you always look so pretty in your photos. seriously!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR