Friday, July 30, 2010

Sorry.....you'll be seeing more of Me!


Yay!  I've been lucky enough to once again be part of All About Me's DT again!
I so love that place!
And congrats to the new DT!
These girls are amazing! (If you have a chance, say hello and congratulate them :))

And because I feel like I need to show you something....
Thanks to AAM, I've created some of my personal fave work

These layouts were the most fun and rewarding to create....
and ended up being my FAVE AAM layouts so far!


"In Her Shoes" challenge


Your Fear challenge


Your Demons challenge (muah...hah...ha...ha)!

I CANNOT WAIT to see what topics we'll tackle next!
You have GOT to start playing along!!!

August brings our AAM 1 year anniversary ANDDDDDDD
we've got sponsors LINED UP!
What does that mean???????
NOW you'll be able to WIN STUFF!
Now, if that doesn't get more participation to our ALREADY AMAZING prompts,
I dunno WHAT will...er...except....photos of Twilight Men pasted all over the website....
heh heh heh!

I already know of at least 3 UH-MAZING sponsors you might have seen me jabber about on this blog....
but I cannot tell.....so you'll just have to wait and see who they are!
You WON'T be disappointed!

So, go on over to AAM if you haven't already and become a FOLLOWER.
And help us kick up the fun at the FORUM too??????  Create an account and introduce yourself!
AND don't forget to tell my girls at AAM MO SENT YOU!

Love yall ladies!
Thank you so much for always visiting.
It really touches my heart that you come and visit and comment.
It keeps me blogging and blabbing....
and is great therapy sometimes!
You all are such great friends and I'm so lucky to have discovered the amazing fun that blogging brings!
Kisses!!!!

Oh, in other news....the week has been AWESOME!
My Hubbs is on vacations and it's like....um....I have a hubby!
Man, I never really realized how much better it is having him around!
Okay, that didn't come out right.
I hardly ever see him, so it's nice to see him and have family time.
I'm near tears talking about it, but I hope one day when the kids are older
we won't have to work opposite shifts
and actually have time together, eating dinner together, watching tv,
and even just getting annoyed with each other.....
For those of you who are lucky enough to have your hubby with you most days....even with the
messiness, farting, burping and beer drinking...consider yourself lucky.
Go figure,,,,,I actually miss my Hubbs!  Sigh.....


Hugs,
Mo

P.S. A couple AAM August Anniversary Sponsors named so far...







5 comments:

  1. Congrats Mo! Love your "me" layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Mo! Love those layouts! And enjoy that time with your hubby. Mine is back on the day shift 5 days a week for the summer so I get to see him again and I am not taking it for granted! I hope someday you two will have the same shift! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Mo! So glad you are with AAM again; your work ROCKS! I love these layouts and one day I'll be able to make such great works of art too...I hope. Glad you get to spend some time with hubby and I know what you mean. Quality is the best time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS girl!! You deserve this!! I loveeeeeeeee the lo's and yayyyyyyyyyyy for you and hubby hanging out! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your LO's Mo, enjoy your hols :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR