Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Another fun challenge blog!


Hey, guess what?  I couple of months ago, I was lucky enough to score a GDT spot on
Every week there's a different challenge.  This week is the Journaling Challenge.

You are to journal on a tag.  Cool!  Oh, and was this fun to create!


I did some stamping, inking, embossing....

I scrapped a pic of me enjoying a yummy drink while on my vacation in Hawaii in May.
I bought a cute deck of "aloha from Hawaii" cards I could use to scrap!  Cute huh?


I did some emboss resist stamping on the tag and went over it with some Tim Holtz ink.  Then I was like..."shoot" now I can't journal on it.....looked over at some vellum....ripped up some of it and...ta dah!

So check out what the rest of the DT made HERE and play along!

And I've got more fun to share!  Last week, I took the kids out to the Zoo with me!  I got together with some long-time girlfriends and their kids.  I can't believe we're still hanging out...just now with our kids!  Anyway, I'll share photos of them when I dig up some old high school photos...and when I get the okay to share!  Ha ha!

My new camera sucks.  But here are the photos!


We always have to see the penguins!  They are so cute!


I had fun watching A (my friend's adorable daughter) eat popcorn!  I LOVE her adorable curly hair!


Look at that cute face!


He he....still just watching her eat.


My little one enjoying some popcorn too.




We saw the flamingos....S T I N K Y!  Why is it, that when you KNOW it stinks and you're holding your breath...that you just gotta take ANOTHER whiff every so often...gag!  The flamingos were pretty though....


Caught the kids playing...


I also love looking at the gorillas.  He reminded me of my grandfather because he sits on the couch like this with his belly sticking out.  Ha ha.


Butt shot!


Romeo and Juliet.


This guy came over and started to show off.  It was pretty cool to watch.


My babies.

I hope they had tons of fun.  It was a TIRING day, but well worth seeing the smile on their cute faces!
Speaking of tiring days...we're headed off to Wild Waves today to enjoy water slides!  The kids are excited!
I think I am too!

Hugs,
Mo


7 comments:

  1. Cool zoo pics, and congrats on the GDT spot!! Off to check out the site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Congrats on the guest designer spot baby!!! Love those pictures - especially the ones with the kids eating!!! So rad!!! And I totally bought that SAME deck of cards at the ABC store in Hawaii!!!! Great minds think alike!!! Take care doll!!
    {xoxo} Ally

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS on the GDT spot!! that is AWESOME! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the lo and those photos are AWESOME!!! LOVING the bear!! We don't have one at our zoo..its too hot for them here! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your layout. great tag! still soooo jealous of your trip! look at that yummy drink!! great zoo pics, too. love the shots of the popcorn girl! sorry i haven't been around in a while. i've been living under the kids-out-of-school-summer rock. kee's back in school. 2 more weeks until kins is. then i can breathe. hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhh love that layout! The card was a great addition and boy that drink looks really good right now! Mmmm...
    love the zoo photos, looks like such a fun day! hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great layout! Congrats on the GDT spot! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a happy vacay layout for the GDT spot ! & congrats too !!!

    Lovely zoo pics ! sure looks like a nice , hot day out ! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR