Monday, July 26, 2010

Mo age 2!


Just thought I'd share this!  My cousin found this photo and posted it on Facebook!
She lives in the Philippines.  I don't know her very well, but I'm hoping we'll get to chat now that we're FB buddies!  I've been able to connect with so many relatives.  The internet is amazing.

This photo was taken in Guam.  I'm about 2 I guess.  We lived in the Navy housing and this, I believe was behind our house.  I remember climbing that hill with my Dad and hanging out there.  I would be so happy!
Even then I couldn't help but smile BIG!

P.S. A Fun video I came across...


baby doing the samba in brazil @ Yahoo! Video

Have a great week!

Hugs,
MO

P.S. Again
Pic of my new haircut, I said I'd share it...

Muah!

9 comments:

  1. What an adorable picture!!!!!!!
    What I would give to have pictures of me when I was little, I think I would give my left thumb!!! I have to say that I love love love FB, it has made it possible to keep in touch with my family in Canada as well as other people I don't get to see often : )
    BTW my thang...you looking mahvelous!!!!! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMYGOSH!!! Little Mo and Mo's new haircut are FAB-O!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that video too.....ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute haircut, love it! That picture of you is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVEEEEEEEEE the photo and your hair looks stunning!!!

    Started my morning off with a giggle...loved the video!!!! Man I wish I could shake it like that!!

    Love ya girlie!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're so cute!! then and now!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mo, what a cute baby you were at 2! So happy! You looked like you always had fun anyway! I love the new do - slamming! :-) FB - I know, all my relatives seem to be on there; a great way to connect, huh!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! Love the new haircut Mo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the haircut, and what a cutie baby pic!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great pic of you at two - you still have the same smile :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR