Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Day with the Boys!

About a month ago, my Aunt and I took the boys to see some airplanes.
What a perfect idea!

We waited behind the gates to watch these super old airplanes take off!
The boys waited patiently.

And they were nice enough to allow me to take some pics!  Wooohoo!


Here's my little man smiling for me!


We fight a lot about his clothes.....he won.....hmmmm...rain boots in the summer.....
FUNNY KID!
He calls them is "fie-do-fie-do" boots (firefighter).
He wants to be a Fire Fighter when he grows up....
we'll see about that.


Got a pic of the first one going by.

He watched through binoculars!  LOL!  I looked over and he was doing this.....ADORABLE!

What he saw through the "binoculars".


And there is the airplane boy.


Another pose!  He's so good at it!


While heading towards the airplane....the boys started to run...and I immediately yell
"Don't cross the rope!  You cannot touch the airplane!"
And I caught them right as they go under that rope!


There's my face-maker right in the middle.


Just walking along.


Best Buds!



My girl had a movie date with her Uncle.
I told her we were doing "boy stuff" and that she didn't miss out.
She was fine with that!

I'll have to take Bel on a girls day next week!
Just a quick share!

Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

Hugs,
Mo

P.S.  I got some news!  All About Me Challenge Blog is going to have a 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY.....FULL of fun, prizes and surprises!  If you're not already a follower, click on the anniversary blinkie below!

And our first sponsor is.....



7 comments:

  1. LOVEEEEEEEEEE these pics...what a grand time and what cuties!!!!

    Thanks for sharing with us!!!

    Wishing you a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mo, these are so adorable - reminds me of when my boys were little so many years ago - they always had an active imagination and when you look back on photos, you can tell they had a great time! Your photos of your son tell that fun story too - I know you'll have fun scrapping those memories! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such adorable pics!! love them:) I'll have to check out the one yr anniversary:) This summer I just can't seem to get enough time to do anything. Have a great weekend and week. Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh these photos are soooooooooooooooooo fun!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is a cutie patootie! Love the rainboots, kudos to you for sucking it up and letting him win. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all the cute pics!
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i loooove the pic of the binoculars - super adorable :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR