Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What's the Steely-oh?

Oh here we are again!
Are you ready for some Pink Ninja Action?
Well, once I had some coffee in me this fine morning, I realized....
um....I forgot to do my Pink Ninja post!  Yikes!

Prompt #37 is up and it's STILO
or style...interpret how you like!

Here are the deets on what to feature in your Pink Ninja creation:

prompt: what's your stilo (style)
technique: crepe paper
pink twist: paper


So, I scrapped our Sister Stilo.  A couple summers ago my sister celebrated her birthday with a 10 Bars in 10 Hours themed "Schwarzenegger and Stallone" bar hop! It was pretty much a costume party! Each person came as a character from one of their movies! Now THAT'S some STILO for you!!!  It was a fun night! I was the Terminator, Emmy (the birthday girl) was Rambo and Krystal was Helen Tasker (Schwarzenegger's wife in True Lies)...LOL! Mom and Dad even got in on the fun (minus costumes...at least they were there)!



My silly family...now you know where I get it!



And....my Pink Ninja Addict's Kit Mommy's Little Monster was sooooo perfect....the robot...the soldier...the army print...the coolness!

And if you haven't yet, don't forget to check out my Ninja Sister's creations!  This week we got a new Ninja Friend Vicki!  Give them all some lovin!

Hugs,
Mo


9 comments:

  1. love the layout and the night looked like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your family looks like so much fun! :) hehe. looks kinda like my crazy family. haha.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the LO and the family photos...tooo fun!!!

    Have a great one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love it! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow ! such a fun family you have ! fun fun layout for this latest challenge , Mo !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love this Mo!! i loveeeeeeeeeeee the photos and those BRIGHT colors ROCK! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey MO !

    thanks to you I didnt have to think about my latest blog post ! lol

    thanks much , hun ! have a great weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG this is so frikkin awesome! Can I come hang with you guys !!!!!!xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love seeing pics of your family, I can tell y'all have so much fun together. :-) Your layout is amazing, those colors are so bright and I love the title. Happy Moms Day girlie! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR