Monday, April 19, 2010

How YOU doin'?



I tuned in to Celebrity Apprentice last night.  This woman, Emily West is AMAZING!  I love her!

And below is a clip from my FAVE talk show...Wendy Williams!  How YOU doin'?
Ya GOTTA watch these cute kids!



That's all folks, just needed to share!  I'll be having a grand time at work, I'm sure!

Ugh, last week was CRAZY (at work)!  Can U say...adrenaline rush?????  Can't say the details but the good thing that came out of it was making goo goo eyes at the Fire Dept guys who responded to the 911 call!  Ha ha!

And a BIG thank you to all my friends who extended your thoughts and prayers on my last post.  My blogging may be much less in next few months because of higher priority things I will be doing.  I will tell u a little more soon.

Hugs,
Mo

9 comments:

  1. gotta love those kids!!! :):):):):):):):):):):) Hope everything goes okay dearest....keep us posted! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't watch much TV... but I've gotta agree, Wendy Williams is just great television! She's that best friend (the feel-good, gossip, Oh-So-Real girlfriend) we all want but you're suspect just doesn't exist in real life! hahahaha! Love Her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry for your loss! Good luck getting things done, we'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun stuff!

    I'm here for you girl if you ever need to chat with someone not "involved", kwim? Hugs girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a great week! I am soo behind in my blog reading. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those kiddies!!! I adore that song too!!!

    Keeping you in my thoughts!!! Hope this weeks is quiet at work!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. eeeeeeeee!!! loved seeing your cute post on the art walk!!!! thanks love!!!
    {xoxo}

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope everything is well with you! :)

    take time to rest and relax.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That girl was the shizzzzzznit!
    Now....watchu talkin 'bout Willis??
    What do you mean less bloging???? I will NOT have it ;(
    Just kidding girl! I will miss your post but will love the ones you give us every now and then.
    (((((BIG huhgs)))))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR