Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Year I was born (19sumthinsunthin6)



If you haven't peeked over at AAM (Challenge #12) "The Year I Was Born" for the last prompt YOU SHOULD!  This was soooooo funnnnnn!  Just scrap about the year you were born!  SHARE IF YOU DARE!  I learned a few things about what happened in 1976!  If you click on the photo of my layout above, it'll give you a SUPER DOOOPER close up!  And I am TOO LAZY to type up all that shtuff in this post!  Or let's just call it efficiency!  :)

And...AnD........AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I'm channeling the lovely Julie right now)...side note...Does she talk like that IRL???????  curious!  I'm sure I'd love her either way!!!!!  Cuz I love her already!  He heeees!  Guess what??????

I just realized I WON THE LAST STP CHALLENGE for THIS layout (yeah, the last post that's been hanging out on the blog for like....A WEEK!  Sorry, been SOOOOO FLIPPIN' BUSY!  Just got off a stretch of a few work days....rough stuff!  I think I get to GDT for Challenge 12 (like...the next challenge)!  I sooooo love STP and am sooooo happy my layout was chosen!!!  Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of STP, the new poem is up......Haven't seen it yet????  Think....famous Doctors.......

Play along with two of my fave places to play!  March is here!  I love March for special reasons...he he...hmmmmmmm

Shout out to my Pisces Girls!  Question, if you are a Pisces, are you scared of water?????  How bout fish, do you like fish?  Cuz I am FREAKED out when I'm in the ocean....whenever I can't see into the water and see what's around me or under me....ick!  I also don't really eat a lot of fish (tho I LOVE crab, lobster, shrimp, scallops) but if a piece of fish tastes FISHY.....I start to gag!  So, I don't get a good dose of my Omega 3s...cuz I don't DO FISH!  Weird.......

Thanks for visiting me!!!!  I've LOTS of layouts to share...COME BACK TOMORROW!

hUGS,
mO

12 comments:

  1. Congrats Mo!!! Yes, you totally get to Guest Design for the next one if you would like too... we would love to have you! I am a Pieces and yes, I am afraid of water I cannot see through. I love to eat fish though... I love your AAM layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1976 is me too! Woo hoo! lol Congrats on winning, that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! YES!!!! She DOES talk LIKE that IRL...like TOTALLY!!!! LOL!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh wait....that's if I was born in the 80's....not the 70's like I was...lol lol lol....and ask Deana, Sarah, heck anyone who's met me...lol...U are LUCKY if U can SHUT ME up too!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I was sooooooooooooooooooooo happy to see U win over at STP!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that LO of U.....that photo is HOT HOT HOT HOT and loving that palm tree! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    PS...I really do shut up...and what's really funny....when I get tired...I GET QUIET...and then everyone either thinks I'm mad or SAD...lol lol lol....I truly have a hard face to read!! LOL!! I should play poker!!! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are tripping me out with the fish talk!! Hope March brings you all kinds of joy and happiness:) Cuz you make others happy!!! Oh, and CONGRATS for winning STP! Loved your page sooo much for that one. I'm waiting on your next photo to come, but I FINALLY got your other package in the mail today...sorry I'm soooo slow. Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the win.....My daughter is a Pisces....she hates fish and she really is not much for water!!! HEHE

    Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. we were twins in a former life i tell you!!!

    i LOVE to swim! being in the water makes me happy unless i don't know what's below me.

    when i was in hawaii the last time i went to visit the fam, i kept freakin' out over the fact that there could be puffer fish waiting to kill me! haha. or jellies.. shiet, that wud not be good.

    i don't eat much fish either... but shrimp and crab -- DELICIOUS!

    it must be a pisces thing! hehe.

    happy birthday month to you too. when's your bday... the 15th, right?!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Mo! Love the 1976 layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes, julie LOVES to talk!!! it's not a bad thing... it's pretty entertaining! :)

    just to confirm that. ;) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, la, la! LOVE that layout! I'm a pisces also, and I don't think I'm afraid of water so much as I just don't like it. But then again, maybe I am afraid and just don't know it! LOL Happy birthday! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR