Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lucky U



Feeling St. Patricky?  The new challenge (#12) is up at Scrap That Poetry, and I have been honored to be Guest Designer for this challenge!!!  Yay!  This was so fun to do!

The poem is actually an Irish Blessing...a very beautiful blessing.



I chose this gorgeous photo of my nephew Samual.  He was a gift to our lives.  He's such a sweet boy.
He is also blessed with great loving parents Cham (Dad) and "Big D" (Mom), so I entitled it "Lucky U".
And I HAD to use the Lucky Me line from Little Yellow Bicycle which is a kit from Simply Obsessed.  Sorry, the kit is sold out, but they do carry most of the other items and sell them separately!



And what makes this photo super special is that my BIL took it
(C Kao Photography)!  Aint this shot gorgeous!?



Here's the poem:

May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
the rain fall soft upon your fields,
And until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

I love this, it's so peaceful and good and calming.....

Hope it inspires you!  Don't forget to check out the DT creations to get your MoJo flowin'!  Um....one word.....AMAZINGWORK!

Hugs,
Mo

BLOGWEAR