Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lucky U



Feeling St. Patricky?  The new challenge (#12) is up at Scrap That Poetry, and I have been honored to be Guest Designer for this challenge!!!  Yay!  This was so fun to do!

The poem is actually an Irish Blessing...a very beautiful blessing.



I chose this gorgeous photo of my nephew Samual.  He was a gift to our lives.  He's such a sweet boy.
He is also blessed with great loving parents Cham (Dad) and "Big D" (Mom), so I entitled it "Lucky U".
And I HAD to use the Lucky Me line from Little Yellow Bicycle which is a kit from Simply Obsessed.  Sorry, the kit is sold out, but they do carry most of the other items and sell them separately!



And what makes this photo super special is that my BIL took it
(C Kao Photography)!  Aint this shot gorgeous!?



Here's the poem:

May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
the rain fall soft upon your fields,
And until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

I love this, it's so peaceful and good and calming.....

Hope it inspires you!  Don't forget to check out the DT creations to get your MoJo flowin'!  Um....one word.....AMAZINGWORK!

Hugs,
Mo

16 comments:

  1. Darling! I love the blue and green together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all that IS a beautiful photo!!! I love it so much. And I really love the blue and green on your layout...so pretty together! And my fave two colors:) Thanks so much for playing with us always!! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. this lo is wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww gorgeous mo!!! wow wow wow!! i loveeeeeeeeeeee that photo and love how U did the title! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps...i am a dork...i forgot to say CONGRATS on the guest spot!!! U ROCK! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super great photo for this one! LOVE IT! Congrats on being the GDT at Scrap That Poetry this month! It's great to have you with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this and I adore that poem..it is one of my favorites and maybe I can get sometime to play along!!!

    You did a Fabulous JOB!!!

    Wishing you a great day sweet friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the guest DT! That is awesome, and so is your beautiful photo and layout! Love the unique colors.........so pretty! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry I haven't been around lately. I need to catch up on what everyone is doing. I love this layout. And the "Priceless" one below it. Your pages are so intricate and beautiful. I love the doodling around your eye. I tried to draw around my eye with a black eyeliner pencil and then I texted it to one of my girls and told them I got the eye tattoo I've been wanting. The artwork was so bad, she didn't believe me. LOL In a few minutes I'll have something on my blog for you. Smiles, Janis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful! Love these colors together, you make the most heartfelt layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the layout... glad you are guest designing with us this challenge.. {post goes live tomorrow... oops} Love all the colors your chose!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that pic is fantastic and your page totally does it justice :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the colors to this one!!!! :) and congrats on the GDT! so well deserved!

    and are you excited?! it's our birthday week!!!! :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This LO is gorgeous MO!!! So glad your with us this round!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous LO, Mo! Love that lace trim!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooooooooooooooo what a beautiful layout, babe! very cool and gorgeous journaling and colors! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so beautiful!!! That shot is amazing. Congrats on the GDT at STP. I REALLY need to play over there!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR