Tuesday, February 2, 2010

All About MO!

He he....remember I had a secret??????  Maybe not....

But I have a fun thing to share!  It was a "you never know" attempt....as most of my DT app submissions are!!!  All I can say is if you don't make it.....KEEP BUGGING THEM!  He he!!!!
They might FINALLY CAVE IN!!!!

I am so honored to be designing for

  Photobucket

All About Me Challenge Blog!  Wanna see who I'll be designing with?????  CLICK HERE!

I am so very excited to be a part of this wonderful challenge blog!!!  And I'm VERY excited to collaborate with all the talented scrappy gals on the DT!!!!  These ladies are coming up with some AWESOME things....stay tuned and play along!  Indulge in some "me time" and learn and grow through your scrappy addiction!!!

Here's a layout I did...it was SUPER QUICK...I got to play with lots of my papers in my Simply Obsessed Earth Love Kit (another one I'm hoarding)!  It has lotsa Cosmo Cricket goodness!






I scrapped one of my most FAVE topics...my beautiful girl!



Sorry to bail on you!  It's Tuesday morning and I've got to get to work for a lovely 7 am meeting followed by what I call "funky Tuesday" since all kinds of funkiness seems to go on at the Urgent Care clinic I work at!  Ugh!  Another motto of mine said most Tuesdays...."Okay everyone, we've met the FUNKY quota...no more funkiness allowed!"  Thank goodness my shift ends early today!  I'm soooo exhausted from working since Friday......it's been "FUNKY TUESDAY" EVERY DAY since then!

16 comments:

  1. a HUGE congrats to you on the DT!
    YAYYYYYYYYYYY! xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mo I'm so glad you didn't give up!!!!! Glad to finally have you part of the team. :)

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Mo! And what a cute layout! She's a cutie patootie! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome mo ~ congrats!!!!
    love the side bar,,, "wheres my ninjas at"???,,, love!!!!
    {xoxo}

    ReplyDelete
  5. i saw that and was sooooooo excited for you! go mo! go mo! go mo! *doing a happy dance*

    hehe... that is so well deserved! :) can't wait to see what you make! :)

    hugs,
    sarah

    how'd funky tuesday go?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ya...congrats on the DT position at AAM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to you.....I am so very Happy!!!!! Love the LO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yea!!! Congrats!!! The world is a better place with as much Mo goodness as possible!!! Spread the love!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa!!!...congrats miss Mo!!...so freaking awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah!!!!! Very cool to be designing with you!!!!!!! Your work is amazing!!!!! Can't wait to see all the layouts about you that you create!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the DT! I look forward to working with you! I love the layout with the Cosmo-I'm also hoarding Earth Love.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy to have you with us, Mo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow ! way to go with this DT,Mo!!!!

    yeah ! not like keeping on keeping on ! ;) lots of great talents on your team too! very happy for you !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR