Sunday, January 10, 2010

Yes....another boy page!!!

Sorry!  No man of the week this week!  January is proving to be a very busy month!  But, I hope to snag some time to work on the Man of the Week post for next Monday because I'll have a stretch of 5 days off!!!!  Woooohooo!  Oh!  We're going inner tubing next Saturday!!  I'm so excited!  I mean...for ME to go down the hill.  Ah hah!  But also for the kids to enjoy themselves!  And that means more photos to scrap!

In the meantime, lemme share another layout I created over the weekend.  (I scrapped about 4!)  But I'll have to hold off on sharing one of them cuz it's for the Pink Ninja's Challenge!!!!  Maybe I'll sneak you a peek though!
 


I headed over to Scrapjacked for this one!
CHECK OUT Stepanie Wheeler's inspiring layout and see what you can do!



I used the January 2010 Kit at Simply Obsessed.  This kit's awesome for scrapping boy photos!
I love all the stars and gears and colors!



I scrapped photos from a day Samual visited.
We were eating some yummy chicken noodle soup!




Here's my cute nephew doing a silly dance!  He's so cute cute cute!




Gabe was sweet enough to feed him!  I soooo loved watching the two of them just hanging out!
They are so sweet to each other sometimes!




I ESPECIALLY love this photo of Gabe feeding Samual....he he!  I loved they way this layout turned out!  I was able to use all 3 photos I took on this layout!

Well, I've got an explosion of Scrapping Mojo and no more challenge blogs to play at till their new prompts!  He he.....anybody got any suggestions??????

Hugs,
Mo

11 comments:

  1. Love this one Mo......what adorable pics and I just love all the great details!!!

    You might want to enter this one in the Scrapping Around The Clock Challenge...it is for Boy or girl pages!!!!

    Have a great one!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Mo! The colors with the stitching and the embellies make everything pop! The photos are so sweet. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great LO - love the little monogrammed arrow and cutie pic of them feeding each other :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhhhhhhhh this is fab mo!!! i loveeeeeeeeeee the photos and the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute cute cute page!

    happy monday! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just darling. Love the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute layout love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific Page! love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great design on this one, mo! ...and seriously, i have no idea who is the next boy. lol. can't wait to see your post!

    hugs,
    s.

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely adorable boy ! wonderful details on this ! & the pics are darling indeed , Mo !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR