Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Stop and Smell the Flowers!

The FIRST PROMPT (#29) is up at The Pink Ninjas!!!!!
I'm so honored to be in the company of such great talent.
I just LOVE my Ninja Ladies!!!

Here's the details:

prompt: resolutions
technique: black & white photo
pink twist: alphas


So, I've learned after the creation of my layout that "pink twist" means a pink element!  He he.
My alphas are a sort of aqua color.  Ooops.



A reminder to myself to "STOP and smell the flowers"....

(The photo above is one my BIL shot of my niece and I love it....she's so cute!)




January is quite the busy month for me and I already find myself caught up in it.  But, because I've got my resolution in mind I told myself to take some time to play checkers with Isabel and run the toy cars around the house with Gabe....things like that.

Among other things I plan to do.  Hang out with my sis and Mom and my girlfriends.  I'm usually not the person to plan things....I just show up when summoned.  This year, now that I've got a little more time, I'd like to be the one to plan activities so that my family or friends can just show up and have a good time.



Have you scrapped any of your resolutions?  CLICK HERE to see the awesome layouts the rest of the DT came up with!

hUgS,
mO

10 comments:

  1. loveeeeeee your resolution ~ and i adore what you did with the prompt/technique and pink twist lady!!! youre a rock star!!!
    {xoxo}

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Mo! Hey, you rocked the challenge, love the colors and that photo is stinkin' CUTE! I'll try to play along with a NO resolution layout. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS layout, mo! the flower clusters are beautiful. congrats again on becoming a ninja! i can see why they wanted you on that team. you are so creative!

    hugs,
    s.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty layout! That picture is just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT!!! Beautiful layout and I'm glad you are taking some time to stop and enjoy those moments with your family!! Such special times. Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heeheee ya i kinda got lost on the pink twist too ;)
    Love this layout!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this LO.....it is just PERFECT....I love the idea to stop and smell the flowers....to play more....I strive to do this also!!!

    Wishing you a day filled with smiles!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. soooooooooooooooooo gorgeous mo!!! wow wow wow!!! that photo is sooooooooooooooooooo stunning! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh babe!! that is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I haven't actually written down my goals...but, I have in my head what I want to overcome (my word of the year) and achieve.
    HOpe you had a wonderful weekend!
    B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR