Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ummmmmm....I'll take TREAT!

If you haven't heard already, Sketchy Thursdays is having a Second Chance Challenge!!! This is the first....so that means there will be MORE! Woooohooo! The sponsor is The Scrapbook Kit Club! And they're giving away a Halloween Kit for this challenge! Can you say....BO BUNNY AND PINK PAISLEE??? Wowza! And they will be sponsoring more of these Second Chance Challenges! You got till 10/4 to link up at Sketchy Thursdays.

I mixed some old and new supplies for this page! I LOVE those glittered letters! They come in different sizes....I don't know why, but I have a hard time making my letters straight. I guess it's the little kid in me that's gotta do things a little wonky!

I used a Signo Gel Pen to write the "trick or treat, smell my feet" song around the borders.


I love so many candies, but I was able to get photos of candy corn and fruity tootsie rolls! Each year I raid the kids' stash of candies and pull out some of these suckers for myself! THAT'S RIGHT! They know they gotta give up some of the goods to Mommy cuz all that candy can be damaging to the teeth...so I gotta help em out, right?

I popped up most of the die cuts to add some fun to the layout.

And I love that cool rub on! So....how many of you Mommies are dressing up for Halloween? I am! I usually do! The kids love it! But so do I! I honestly can't remember a year I DIDN'T dress up...I think it was the years I was pregnant with the babes cuz by October I was big as a whale (my babies were November and December babies). But I'm pretty sure all the other years I was all decked out!
My sisters dress up every year too....they're 21 and 30...he he! Emmy, the older one says she's gonna dress up with her girlfriends and they're gonna be....get this.....THE GOLDEN GIRLS! That girl is crazy, I swear!
Wanna see some Halloween photos last year? CLICK HERE! Some of them are real cute!
Well, I'll try to post again before the weekends over! I just got some beads from the store and I'm gonna be beading up a storm tonight! I got TONS of bracelets to make for Christmas! As always, thanks for stopping by and visiting!
Hugs,
Mo

8 comments:

  1. HOLY MACARONI!!! i love this layout! it's so colorful and vibrant! :)

    and the journaling around the edge is fantastic!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl!! I am loving your creations for ST!!! I saw this over there, but I have been so crazy busy this week, haven't had time to do a layout for them:) I dress up for Halloween all the time. When I was BIG pregnant with Izzy I dressed in all black and put on a witch's hat and then made a tiny witch's hat and pinned it on my belly that said "little witch in training" I thought it was pretty cute. I don't know what I'll do this year....was thinking VAMPIRE!!! Anthony can be Edward and I'll be Bella..hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danggit....I just remembered I did my blog post tonight...and forgot to take a photo with YOUR YUMMY bracelet on!!!!! I soooooooooooooo gonna have to get it in there next time....I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it sooooooooooooooooo!!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the LO!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!! AND YUMMY PHOTOS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fun Halloween layout , Mo ! love lovee the colors !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is my new favorite Mo Layout! I love your take on the challenge! I've thought about dressing up this year but not sure as Toot is only a year old so it's not like we're taking her trick or treating! lol I love to dress up though! The Golden Girls is a great group costume idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My Gravy....Maureen...this is awesome....I LOVE IT!!!! Every inch of it is PERFECT!!!!! I have to get some time to put something together...you have indspired me!!!! Love ya girlie!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this LO - v funny you taking candy from your babies :D

    don't know if i'll dress up this year or not, gotta get it together enough to figure out what to be LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR