Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Favorite Cowboy

So here's the next Sketchy Thursday Sketch! I'm posting late...trying to catch up. You have till next 10/7 11:59 pm EST to link up!

I chose to scrap more photos from Gabe's 1st Birthday. We had a cowboy-themed birthday party and his birthday fell on Thanksgiving in 2007. F-U-N!

Oh! And the sponsor is SCRAP FREAK! So, get FREAKY, and check out the forum and store! The DT is AMAZING! Prices are great and the price of shipping is excellent! Love that place!

I used one of the canvas tags made by Jessi! Want one? Let her know and she'll probably be able to custom make more! Contact her on her website or Etsy: Krafty Kates.

This one's a quickie! I'm working on one of those layouts I can't wait to share! It's for Scrap That Poetry! Yup! The FIRST CHALLENGE IS UP! So.....CHECK IT OUT!
Thanks for swinging by! By the way, what's the weather like where you live? Here in Bothell, Washington, it's been drizzly on and off. It's not too cold outside and I love it! Overcast skies....loving it today! Call me crazy!
Hugs,
Mo

5 comments:

  1. What a great Sketch and you did a great job on this one!!!! Awww...what a sweet cowboy!!!! Wishing you a perfect weekend!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I forget.....I wanted to tell U this yesterday......on my blog roll it listed your latest blog post as "k"....and when I clicked on that it said your blog wasn't found....sooooooooo I clicked on the "name" of your blog instead and it brought me to your "treat" lo.....now TODAY....it says the title of your blog post is "alone" and I click on that and again it tells me your blogs not found.....I click again on the title and I see this post instead.....just wanted to let U know that this is going on....I don't know if its happening for others or not....but wanted U to be aware of it!!! :)

    Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that LO....ADORABLE photos and love love loveeeeeeeeeeeeee Jessi's little tag! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Love this one and thanks for the shoutout!! I always love seeing how you use my tags!! I cannot wait to see your entry for STP..love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just such a sweet layout!! You guys look so adorable. Kins's bday is 11/1 so we've had a couple costume bday parties and they're so fun.

    Thank you for your comment on my blog. I LOVE that you didn't recognize me! I was playing dress up (and touch up with Photoshop!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute! I love the little tag from Jessi!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR