Wednesday, September 16, 2009

inspired mess

Here's my Sketchy Thursday entry for the week! I've been busy creating stuff!....you'll see! I've been a busy bee! And let's just say my scraproom is an "inspired mess"!!!!! That was one of the phrases I used to describe my Gabe....who is a lot like his Mommy! Poor guy!

What's Mommy like? Well, she's messy, easily distracted, emotional, passionate, loud, weird, creative, loves to sing, though messy we have weird things we are particular about (clean nice clothes, special collections no one can touch always kept nice and neat, no sticky fingers yuck!), and we like to be fed...but don't really like to cook! Okay those are the weird things about us!!! But we're both charming, loveable, sympathetic, and caring. Even though Gabe has inherited some of my not so great traits...he's also inherited some good ones too.

The phrases used on the layout:
"big hug giver"
"a kindred spirit"
"inspired mess"
"figuring it out as we go"

The giveaway today at Sketchy Thursdays are goodies from Precocious Paper!!!! This is one of my new discoveries...courtesy of Diana over at ST!!!! Check out Tessa's Etsy store, it's sooooo coooooool!




Um....those black and white chipboard fabric frames ARE MINE!!!! MINE MINE MINE!
Okay! Hope you all have a wonderful week! Thanks again for visiting me!!!!
Hugs!!!!!
Mo
Stampin' Up!(ribbon, kraft card stock, stamp), American Crafts, Foof ala (buttons), Basic Grey, Chatter Box, Prima (flower), Tsukineko (watermark pad), Ranger (liquid pearls)

Stamp set: Wanted (Stampin' Up!)circular stamp was stamped in VersaMark (watermark ink)

BLOGWEAR