Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sweet Heart...but don't let that face fool you!

Here's my first Scrap Freak DT layout! If you haven't heard of this place yet, let me give you a little info. It is an online store with a very active and fun forum! The DT is soooo talented, they really blow me away! Monica owns the store...she's AWESOME! Shipping is very fast too! It's not really a kit club, but the DT do a very good job of putting things together and posting their creations. What's cool is, you can then buy exactly what you want from the store! If you have trouble putting together coordinating materials, just look at the DT gallery. Sometimes, there is a project kit available which is also very cool. Shipping is only $5 (unless it's over $60 then it's FREE)! And the items in the store are always 10% off!

I soooo can't wait for the new CHA stuff to start rolling in the store! Hurry hurry hurry!

Okay, now for the layout details.


I used a photo of my super cute niece Priyanni! She's a little ball of fire...and also a sweetheart! Don't let that angel face fool you, though! She's TOUGH!

Journaling reads: She's our little sweetheart and Diva-in-training! This girl loves the camera, pretty shoes, dancing, singing and dressing up VERY girly!


This is one of my creations as ScrapFreak Guest DT! I got my kit in the mail and love it because it's not something I would actually put together on my own. I love trying new things...I just need a push! Bree put together such awesome kits for us - CLICK HERE to see all the other kits! Yeah, I know....Numminess!
Those Jenni Bowlin rub ons are AWESOME!

For the title, I used my 3's as E's..AGAIN....I actually like the look better than using E's now!!!! I like layering rub ons onto my photos. I added the distress stickle to areas of the floral rub on for texture and additional interest.


Here are some of the items I used from the ScrapFreak store:
Red Cabbage Flower PP by Jenni Bowlin (right now I think this is sold out...but check again later)
other items used:
So Saffron cardstock by Stampin' Up!
flower rub ons (retired) by Stampin' Up!
Remarks black thickers by American Crafts
felt flower and brads by Making Memories
Pink rhinestone brad by Stampin' Up!
Colorbox Fluid Chalk Inkpad in Charcoal by Clearsnap
ribbon - manufacturer unknown (from my ribbon stash)
black jounaling pen by Stampin' Up!

I'm working on another page....it's drying...then I'll share it! Maybe tomorrow? I hope you all are having a great day!
Look at my GDT button!!!!

11 comments:

  1. Aww, she's CUTE! I don't believe for a minute she's tough... :-D Great layout! I think I'm a member at SF, I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet LO MoMo!! Your niece is just precious!! Congrats on the Guest DT spot too! WOO HOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO! What a cutie!! I have a cart all set at ScrapFreak, now I just need funds!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great page. i like the 3's as E's too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the GDT spot! She is too cute and I love your 3 E's. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mo, Congrats on the DT!! They are lucky to have you guesting for them.:) I love the layout and she is soo cute! Hope you are having a great week:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love those "e's", Mo!!! and the bingo card as part of the title...AWESOME!! such a sweet pic, too...such a precious l/o all together!!! great job!
    i've gotta get over to the freak more. we all know i belong there right along side ya ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your Guest DT spot! It's a beautiful layout, and she's a beautiful little girl!! I love your blog, Mo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. babe, I am so proud of you! That is awesome about the DT!! And I love that layout! That little girl is so precious, I just want to eat her up!!! I love her!! She is sooo cute! lol
    Ok, so what is YOUR process for keeping up with what you use on your projects. B/c when I am sitting down to create, I will start with a handful of things and may end up with scraps of this, pieces of that...how do you keep up with what products you end up using?
    That is the ONLY reason I have not submitted anything for publication. Tacky, uh? lol
    TGIF tmoorrow !Loves!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the GDT!!! That LO is GORGEOUS!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE the photo and all the colors!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the GDT!! I am going to go check them out later today! Great layout!!! I think it's always the really cutie girls that are the spitfires.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR