Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Sweet Valentines!


Yes! I got some scrapping done today! This layout was inspired by Diana's Sketchy Thursdays! I love this layout because I was able to scrap some old photos I had sitting around and use up some OLD OLD OLD stuff just hanging out in my cramped craft room!

Check out Diana's Sketchy Thursday Sketch HERE.

I used up some "3's" as "e's" so I could get through some of these leftover Thickers! I love how it looks. It gives the title some personality.

I also used an old Simply Scrappin' Kit by Stampin' Up! I plan on using the rest of the borders stickers for cardmaking. As far as Stampin' Up! goes, these Simply Scrappin' Kits are my favorite products. This old kit made at least 2 10-page mini books and I STILL had stuff left over! I recently bought 3 more kits and when I'm done with my mini-book making, I will definitely share the results!

The photos are of my little Bel who is now 6 and about to enter 1st grade. Yikes! Gabe was looking at it and swears it's him. He even cried when I said it wasn't...oh well...so I said "okay, it's you". When I was done he climbed up on my lap and asked "Are you done with your paper?" He's two and he amazes me with how well he puts together sentences....now, his pronunciation is a different story...but I guess he benefits from having a VERY TALKATIVE big sister!
Tuesday, I got some goodies in the mail from Aimee from Creativitae. I discovered her blog from Maggi's Christmas In July Blog Hop! I won the giveaway that day of the blog hop. Aimee is so cool and very talented. Check out the Christmas Cards I won HERE. She's in the process of setting up an Etsy Shop, I believe. So, I'm assuming she will be selling lovely cards just like the ones I was lucky enough to SNAG! I'm too lazy to take pictures so I'll have to share them another day. The link only shows one style...I got more for you to see! Aimee also has some freebie cards you can download and print...seriously, her blog is WAY TOO COOL! I love it!
I am in the midst of editing some CAMPING PHOTOS...so stay tuned! I've been neglecting my blog because I've gotten wrapped in the Sookie Stackhouse novels (True Blood series on HBO) and I gave it another try by reading the 3rd book CLUB DEAD....and now things are getting interesting. I'm not as engrossed as I was reading Twilight (thank goodness)!
Well, off to read! Have a great rest of the week! I hope to blog tomorrow though...but don't hol me to it! LOL!
Hugs,
Mo

11 comments:

  1. Those 2 year olds are something else, aren't they?
    Great layout. Looking forward to seeing those camping photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch ! great idea to use the older pics ! precious !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page, Mo!! Love it all and thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveeeeeeeeee the lo...and congrats on winning the cards!!! AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet pics of your baby. my girls think all baby pics are them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey girl!

    LOVE the cubes on this one!! :) love your title work too! :)

    hope you and your family are well.

    have a great day!

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwwww that layout is so presh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute layout, I love the letters!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucas used to think everytime he saw a pic of himself as a baby that it was Isabelle. Sometimes when they are that young, they just don't understand!! I'm so happy I ran into you at Scrapfreak..I'm having to learn how to navigate over there though. You get used to one way and have to learn completely different ones!! LOL. I haven't been there much, but will try to hang out there some. have a great time reading and have a great weekend. Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty Page! And how cute is that, that your little one wanted the photos to be of him!

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR