Thursday, July 30, 2009

Yummy In the Tummy! More Goodness!


Guess what!!!!!!!!!! I JUST found out I won the July Guest Design Team contest atPhotobucket
Scrap Freak! The other entries were awesome, so I was crossin' my fingers! And wooohooo! I'm so glad I tried. This is my first design spot! Aaaaaaaah!

I've been a Freak since May I think...well....maybe all my life....he he. Scrap Freak has a Freaking' Fun Forum.....lemme tell ya! It's an online store and all items are always 10% off EVERY DAY! AND all orders are shipped using flat rate PRIORITY mail shipping of $5.00. Yes! FIVE DOLLARS!!!!! BUT THAT'S NOT ALL! If you spend over $60....which isn't hard to do AT ALL.....am I right????? Then shipping is FREE! (Domestic orders only) I KNOW!

I'm sooo excited to get my hands on some goodies and MAKE STUFF for my Freaks!

Here's what I used:

Classic Die Cut Label Paper-Kindergarten (Jenni Bowlin)
Pacific Avenue Diner (Vintage Plum)
Front Porch-Green Crosshatch (Jenni Bowlin)
Chipboard Brackets (Scenic Route)
Bakery Cup (Vintage Plum)
Handmade Dictionary Flowers (Made by Stace Klug for VP)
Early Bird Elements (Cosmo Cricket)
Early Bird Cardstock Stickers (Cosmo Cricket)
Early Bird Ready Set Chipboard (Cosmo Cricket)
Butter Cream (Shimmerz)
Colorbox Cat's Eye Fluid Chalk Inkpad-Chestnut Roan (Clearsnap)
2-Mini Clothes Pins (maythird Etsy Shop)

13 comments:

  1. Mo, I can't begin to tell you how excited I am for you. Soooooo well deserved and AWESOME!!! Yeah, I will be over there everyday looking for what you cook up next month!

    And that page is too precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww babe!! Congrats!! And I love that page!! You soooo deserve it! :D
    Love ya!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is super cute!

    And congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Mo!!! They are lucky to have you! Woohoo!!!
    I think I am in love with the little toaster and piece of toast! Shh!! Don't tell the hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot! Woot! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well deserved my friend :)
    Beautiful layout.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Oh my!!! I sound like a robot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea!!! Congrats!! This is so well deserved. I love your stuff. I've gotta go check out the site.

    ps that pic on the layout is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super congrats - love your style so i'm not surprised you made it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWW YEYA!! Way to go Mo!!! Congrats pretty lady!!

    And I'm lovin' that LO- adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATS! THAT'S amazing!! soo happy for ya..u totally deserve it! i'm gonna have to head over there and check ya out!
    love ya, mo!!
    T

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a great weekend camping! I hope you are going to a good spot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to you MO.....I am so very Happy for you!!!!! Yes, this is so well deserved.....because you have such a wonderful style and talent!!!!! I will be following you and supporting you my dear friend!!!! Have a Happy Day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! LOVE the lo....and CONGRATS on WINNING! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wooohoo!! Awesome!
    Well deserved, love the page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR