Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Me feel so HUGGED!

Holy Macaroni! You know how sometimes, you've got a string of good luck and you don't know what's going on????? Well, that's what's going on these last few weeks!

First off. I won my first weekly challenge over at Vintage Plum for the layout entitiled "Hey Good Lookin' What You Got Cookin?" Yay! And if THAT wasn't cool enough, I ALSO got a $5.00 coupon! Wooohooo!

Next, I've discovered many new blogs during the recent blog hop hosted by Maggi called "Christmas In July"!

I also got TOP 5 in the SP Color Combos Challenge Blog. FOR THIS LO.

And, I won some lovely embellies from one of those blogs from the Christmas In July Blog Hop.
Yvonne at "Do More With Less" needed assistance in a layout title for one of her cute photos and I "helped"! I didn't actually come up with the whole title, just one word...but she was so sweet to count me! Check out her awesome layout HERE!

And! I won the MAJORLY YUMMY RAK that Maryangella (The Scrappyness In Me) so generously put up for grabs in celebration of her Blogoversary! Happy Blogoversary my dear friend! If you like these kits, they are from Paper Niche. I'm gonna have to GET SOME STUFF THERE!


UMMMMM...YEAH....I KNOW! And you're gonna hate me more cuz it also includes THIS:

COOL HUH?
BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!

I've been asked to create a Premade Baby Album....it's a mini one...nothing too overwhelming.

I got this from one of my dearest friends Jess (Journey Notes).


I'm gotta pass it on to my girls who might not have already received it...at least I don't think so.....(eek I can only pick 5..this is in no particular order other than the disorder in my mind LOL):
1) Greta

3) Julie

4) Beth

For you gals, here's THE RULES: To pick up the Circle of Friends Blog Award:Cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog.Nominate at least 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends. Link to your nominees within your blog post. Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post. Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
I also got this from the Jocelyn, who is simply an amazing woman I look up to and learn from all the time...just read her blog and you too will be inspired by both her work and her interpretation of life:


Here's the details for accepting the award: Copy the award and post it on your blog.
Link it back to the person you received it from. List 10 things you love about blogging.
Pass it along to 10 blog pals.
10 Things I Love About Blogging:

1) It's cheaper than subscribing to craft magazines....and the articles can TALK BACK! HE HE!

2) I've met many beautiful people who inspire me in crafting and life itself.

3) It's therapeutic and keeps me sane.

4) It helps me record events in my life.

5) It motivates me to preserve my memories for my kids, grandkids and future generations.

6) I get a good dose of laughter all the time!

7) It allows me to share and teach.

8) I am constantly reminded not to take things or people for granted.

9) RAKs!

10) Being able to give bloggy crafty gifts to others!


I'd like to pass this award on to:











SPEAKING OF RAKS! If you don't already know, there's a cooooool giveaway going on at Callista's Blog (Down the Rabbit Hole)! When you comment, be sure to tell her I sent you! You have until Friday, July 1st to enter. Winner will be announced on Monday, August 3rd. Good luck!

So....here's to good things for YOU ALL AS WELL!!!! Wishhhhhhhh.....wish........wish.......that's the sound of the goodness wafting to you!!!! Have a great rest of the week!

9 comments:

  1. You had me at macaroni (dude, I am starving and that sounds SO GOOD!)

    Congrats on all of you "luck"!!

    Can't wait to see what awesomeness you come up with for this weeks ninja challenge!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of goodness here! Congrats for all of it and yes, I am way jealous of that kit!! Paperniche is now on my list to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm glad you are having such a good week! You deserve all the good luck you can get! Have a good Thursday:) Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow - you are on a roll! Congrats on all your scrappy goodness girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowowowow, you are on a roll girl! Thank you so much for the award, I'm giving it right back to ya because you are so fabulous and I'm so thankful to know you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on all your good fortune

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the tag, I will get to it soon and thanks for posting about my give away!

    Congrats on all your luck lately, can I see if some will rub off on me? =o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on all the fun winnings, awards, surprises, etc, etc :o)

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky Lady!!! Well, luck has nothing to do with it. You've got skillz!

    Congratulations on all the wins. And I love your Vintage Plum winning piece. Very nice!

    I've got a pretty sweet giveaway going on at my blog -- involving Starbucks and iTunes gift cards! I hope you'll stop by, blog friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR