Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Guilty?

What's your GUILTY PLEASURE?

Here's MINE! It keeps me VERY GUILTY....but PLEASURED??????? Yes! The funny thing is, I had to take some bottles out....cuz they didn't fit in this picture! My taste in fragrances are generally light floral and floral fusions.....I also like sweet-smelling fragrances! My daughter Bel helps me out by wearing a spritz now and then so I can use up my CRAZINESS!!!!

Last week, I was VERY INSPIRED by the prompt over at the Pink Ninja's blog where you are to share your guilty pleasure! These girls are too cute! And, of course, I hopped over to see what's up with my girl Euphoria who is so very talented!


Here's the kicker.....other than that super cute black and gray patterned paper and alphas (black - Thickers; white - October Afternoon) in the layout.....EVERYTHING ELSE I used were parts of my perfume boxes!

NO JOKE! Right now my new favorite fragrance is my Harajuku Lovers perfume - Love (there are different scents)....that's the black and pink box and the other perfume box I used was my Versace - Bright Crystal.

I cut out pieces of my Harajuku Lovers box like the "love" definition and the quote from Gwen Stefani's song called Harajuku Girls: "You got the wicked style, I like the way that you are, I am your biggest fan."

The white cardboard box was taken from the inside of the Versace box. And that GORGEOUS snakeskin pattern (which is embossed and full of texture) is THE TOP OF THAT BOX! I just inked some parts of the cardboard so that the ridges would pop a little more. I've never had more fun making a layout!


That cool black and gray patterned paper is by Tinkering Ink. Its from the Haberdasher collection and this is a double sided paper called Brentwood - Fog. LOVE IT!


There's already a new prompt up this week.....I'll just say.....KICKS! Go check it out!

For those of you that wear perfume....What's YOUR favorite?

7 comments:

  1. WOW! That's a whole lotta perfume bottles :D :D :D
    I love your layout, it is so cute and girlie.
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That LO rocks! LOVE that U used the packaging!! VERY COOL! :):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! I love how you used the boxes, perfect!

    I'm a Coco Chanel girl all the way! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love HL Love too! And I love your layout! Soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mo,

    I loVe you creations and have chosen you to receive the " I LIKE YOUR STYLE" award. you may pick it up here. "http://dizzylizzyscreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an awesome layout!!!
    My favorite perfume is Euphoria by Calvin Klein. I keep a bottle at home and a bottle in my purse. :D
    B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mo, I love that layout!! Hope you are having a great week! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR