Saturday, July 11, 2009

ATC?



I'm always up for trying something new in scrapping! Last week, the challenge over at Vintage Plum was to create an Artist Trading Card. So, I created my first one! It was quick and fun, and I thought I'd share them because they make me smile!

I'm loving these cupcake cups! I got a package of small and large ones! So....be prepared for cupcake cups in my projects!


I did some stamping here with the circles. I also did some embossing with those stamps! Fun fun fun! These cards were really my attempts at some sort of grungy style.....hmmmmmm.


I used some Crystal Effects (by Stampin' Up!) to add some clear glass like dots and texture to the top right corner of the card. Additional TIP: You can make some inexpensive bling by taking a glitter marker and place dots at desired areas on a project. Then, take the Crystal Effects and place a small dots over each area....be sure to set aside to dry. When it's all dry, it looks like a little tiny epoxy bling sticker!


I also experimented with my puff paint marker by Sakura....by adding yellow to the cupcake liner.


I love that these cards are full of TEXTURE! So fun!




Here's a close up of the clear dots.

Okay, this was a quick one!

9 comments:

  1. LOVE those cards!!!! Love the detail you put into them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlfriend.....I am loving these cards!!!! You rocked the ATC world!!!! Love the cupcake holder...now I am off to store to buy some of the babies!!! Have a great weekend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Mo, I love these. They are so cute and pretty. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out FABULOUS!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the details and the colors! :):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cards are gorgeous...so lovely! Have a great weekend! Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this ATC Mo! You did a great job for your first one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How was your weekend?
    Look at you and the ATC's!!!! Yow! Girl you rocked them outta the park!!!
    Love them!
    Have a good day, sweetie! Talk to you soon!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously amazing work, Maureen! Cupcake liners--what an incredible idea. You'll be seeing that on my work, too, now. Thanks for the idea. Beautiful blog!

    p.s. found you from your comment on my VP post

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR