Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sketchy Thursday Entry.....3 days late!



What a busy week! I'm late! I'm late!...on this post! I managed to get some scrappy time in while participating in Design by Diana's Sketchy Thursdays! Last week was my first time....and I won the random drawing! Yay! I never win anything!

I got these totally cute Anna Griffin rub ons!!! Woohooo! Thanks Diana! BTW, I always start singing that Michael Jackson "Dirty Diana" song when I think of you....I hope that doesn't offend...I just love that song!

So check out her bloggeriffic blog!

And I used another one of my Krafty Kate's canvas embellishments!!!!! Yay Jess! And now I'm eyeing these puppies....but will have to wait!


Yes! I went Etsy window shopping! Here are more goodies I want!
Whitefluffdesigns has these birdies! I'm lovin' these colors!




4 comments:

  1. Love the LO and those birdies are so adorable....I have to go buy some!!!! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey baby!! Yep, wait on buying anymore canvas embellies...I do believe there may be some of those coming in something soon!! (that wasn't too vague, was it? lol)
    And whitefluff designs has donated to us (VP) before. She is soooooo nice!!! :D
    HOpe you are having a great weekend, love!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mo, you are too funny! I had teachers in high school that sang that song, too. Glad you are playing along. I am 99% done with my version of the sketch for this week and hope to post it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mo, the layout is beautiful...and Beth is not to subtle is she?? LOL. Yep, you might be seeing some of those babies soon. Talk to you soon. Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR