Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sketchy Thursday Entry.....3 days late!



What a busy week! I'm late! I'm late!...on this post! I managed to get some scrappy time in while participating in Design by Diana's Sketchy Thursdays! Last week was my first time....and I won the random drawing! Yay! I never win anything!

I got these totally cute Anna Griffin rub ons!!! Woohooo! Thanks Diana! BTW, I always start singing that Michael Jackson "Dirty Diana" song when I think of you....I hope that doesn't offend...I just love that song!

So check out her bloggeriffic blog!

And I used another one of my Krafty Kate's canvas embellishments!!!!! Yay Jess! And now I'm eyeing these puppies....but will have to wait!


Yes! I went Etsy window shopping! Here are more goodies I want!
Whitefluffdesigns has these birdies! I'm lovin' these colors!




BLOGWEAR