Saturday, June 13, 2009

The ABC's of Mo!


ABC's of Me!


Lovin' the cupcakes Callista!

A - Age: 33

B - Bed size: King

C - Chore you hate: COOKING!

D - Dog's name: Don't have one...but my sister's dog is Diego!

E - Essential start your day item: Coffee

F - Favorite color: Turquoise!

G - Gold or Silver: Silver!
H - Height: More please! 4'11''

I - Instruments you play(ed): Ukulele (grew up in Hawaii) which is equivalent to learning to play the Recorder here on the Mainland!

J - Job title: Registered Nurse...aka....counselor, teacher, waitress, crap catcher, damage control, angel, devil, medicine bringer, drug pusher...okay I'll stop now




K - Kid(s): 2 Monsters age 6 and 2

L - Living arrangements: Married for 7 years (tomorrow). Living in a house.

M - Mom's name: Lady (real name is Lena)

N - Nicknames: Mo, MoSter, MoMo, Mommy, "That Oriental Girl" (That O word is my pet peeve!)

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: 5 nights with my daughter in 2005 (2 separate hospitalizations in 1 week for 2 separate things!)
P - Pet Peeve: see above!

Q - Quote from a movie: "It-lee! What's my wife doin' in It-lee!"

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 2 younger sisters Emmy 29 and Krystal 22

T - Time you wake up: between 6 and 7 am usually.

U- Underwear: bikini...sorry, can't get with the string up your butt feeling. If I HAVE to, I'll wear it but I bring an extra pair to change out of it when I can't stand it anymore.

V - Vegetable you dislike: Peas!

W - Ways you drink your coffee: Poor Man's Latte.....strong coffee, Silk Vanilla Soy, with more Vanilla syrup!

X-rays you've had: Total? Can't remember! I'd guesstimate about 20?

Y - Yummy food you make: I suck at cooking but everyone seems to like it when I make potato salad (which is VERY rare).

Z - Zoo favorite : Gorilla! The last time we went with my daughter we were staring at the gorilla and he suddenly upchucked his stomach contents onto his hands and popped it back in his mouth!!!! We stayed for another 20 minutes or so to see if he did it again.....I think we counted about 5 times before we lost interest!






Let me know if you're doing this too so I can read yours!!!!!




5 comments:

  1. OMG, MO!!!! !hahahaha that is freaking hilarious about the gorilla!! hahahah
    Hope you are having a great weekend, love!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was interesting, especialy he part about the Gorilla..hehe
    Love the picture of you, you look so happy!
    ~Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading your list!!! I did one too!!!! Love the picture of you!!!!! Have a great one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay Mo!! Love the list! And I am totally with you about the underwear LOL!!!
    great pic of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sides hurt from laughing about the gorilla!

    Yea! Someone shorter than me other than my kids (and my son's gaining on me every day and he's 5-1/2!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR