Sunday, May 31, 2009

What a HOOT!

Hello hello hello! Okay! So, I'm looking for more challenge blogs! I'm having a hard time creating lately without a focus whether it be a color scheme, sketch, theme, etc...I've had a hard time! So, I went looking and here' s a challenge I found at Scrapbooks & Stuff! This one was a sketch challenge, so click on the link to see the sketch! I got to use more of my owl papers by Adorn It! Yay! Now, I only have scraps left to use! I scrapbooked a day at the park.

Isabel, Gabe and I headed over to the park for a picnic with my brother-in-law and his wife. We had a really fun day hanging out! I'm excited (I think) now that the kids are older...we can go on more fun outings like this.
I never understood the kiddie leash....until my son Gabe came along! Isabel was just MUCH EASIER.....she stayed put! But Mr. Gabe wants to run anywhere and everywhere and especially loves it when I start to run after him! Hopefully he won't need to be tied to mommy for much longer.


Boy do I love owls! I finally got those October Afternoon owl stamps I've been dreaming about...I'll have to figure out what to use them on.....hmmmmm!



He he....look at my Gabe's Flintstone Feet! That's what my hubby Luke and I like to call them! Especially now, he's soooooo skinny and he's got these big fat Flintstone Feet! I'll have to take a photo. Big feet run in the Kao Family....ha ha!

I used this printed cardstock by Adorn It:

And these Cardstock Stickers too!

I would love to hear about any more challenge blogs/inspiration blogs out there! Which is YOUR favorite???????








7 comments:

  1. Hey babe!!! There is an awesome sketch challenge going on over at Kenner Road (http://blog.kennerroad.com/2009/05/sketch-challenge/).
    I know you know all the ones going on at VP!! hahaha
    I love love LOVE that owl page!! Too cute and toooo awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that layout and LOVE those stamps. I want some of those. Owls are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those stamps! Gotta add them to my must-have list. Check out my blog - I'm doing a sketch challenge every Thursday. One winner every week who completes the sketch and posts a link to it gets blog candy. Still time to enter this week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey babe!! You really love owls!! i love them too and can nvr bring myself to use them on my layouts...haha..WHAT IF I HAVE NO MORE!?!? hees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how stinking cute and I love the owls!!! I just adore them and my BFF just bought me an owl charm for my Pandora Bracelet. OK chickie...you want a challenge I got one for you!!!!! I am on the Design Team at http://butterfly-crafts.blogspot.com and my challenge comes up on June 15th. Go check out the site and now I caught you and you have to play along with me!!!! HAHA!!!! Be careful what you ask for!!! Is that not the funniest picture of me on Callista's Blog. Man I look Huge and all the wrinkles just showing up for all to see!!! Just adore your Blog and your work is awesome. Come play along with my challenge!!!! Have a great one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet LO!! Love that paper line too! HOOTY HOOO!!

    I love Category Stories, they are a great challenge blog, and a new one The Pink Ninjas... more of an inspiration blog... check them out, they are looking for a DESIGN TEAM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Love how you did the bottom page border.
    Great Work!
    Blessings, peace, and love to you,
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR