Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wook Mommy.....


So here is one of my "little monsters"! Gabe is in his Terrible Twos. He's recently had this language EXPLOSION where he went from just two word descriptions to nearly full sentences! It's such an exciting time! Lately, I've just been taken by surprise with what comes outta his mouth!
We were sitting, hanging out the other night watching TV. All of a sudden he says..."Mommy! Mommy! Wook!"

I say "What?" He's pointing at the ceiling.

"Mommy wook! Doughnut! Doughnut!" And I look up again and start screaming with laughter!

Here's what we saw:


Wook. Can you see it? Wook at the ceiling. It's a doughnut!

As challenging as it can be, the Terrible Twos aren't so terrible!

5 comments:

  1. What a cute story, gotta love how their imagination and the things that they say. I am counting the days for out little one to be 3 because the 2's have been rocking my world :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha that is freaking funny!!! And he is adorable!! He is going to be a little heartbreaker!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! As is he. Lucas skipped the terrible twos and started at three, but still he's not that bad at all. He does say some of the funniest stuff. I'll talk to you later tonight..we are getting ready to head out and go to some antique shops. Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for leaving some love on my blog! =) My nephew is turning two this July and cant wait to see if he will start talking in sentences!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable and wook Mommy it was a doughnut!!!!! Thanks for sharing this with us, it made me smile!!! Thank you for the wonderful comments you always leave me sweet friend!!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR