Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hawaiian Style Fun!

Here's a layout I did last week (I think). I believe it was part of the bonus challenge for the Plum Star Search going on at Vintage Plum. My memory is soooo bad!

I miss Hawaii! I need to visit.....but that takes some CA$H....and with 2 kids....YOU KNOW!


I haven't done many layouts on myself...that's something I need to work on! And I am....but now I don't have very PHOTOS of myself because I'm always the one behind the camera!


I found that butterfly on the CLEARANCE rack at Michaels. I got a package for something like $2.49! There were a bunch of other items I got as well....I'm not going to tell you the grand total though!


Recipe:
black card stock, turquoise card stock (manufacturer unknown)
circle striped patterned paper (Me & My Big Ideas)
Circa 12 pt font stamp by Provo Craft
Versamark ink pad and pen
Stampin' Stuff white detail embossing powder by Stampendous
Clusters (pearl) - crystal stickers by Mark Richards
antique buttons (antique button pack purchased at Michael's)
butterfly die cuts by Prima
handmade tag (won during VP crop)
fluid chalk ink pad in charcoal by ColorBox




The words "Hawaiian Style" were made with my Circa stamp using Versamark ink and then embossed with white detail embossing powder! Then for the word "fun" I just wrote the words with my Versamark Pen and embossed that! This is a real quick way to do titles when you don't have any letters available.....or like me...too lazy to pull out the letter stamps or die cut letters...ha ha!



I can't believe this photo was taken about 11 years ago! Time sure flies!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this!!! Soo cute!
    Hope you are enjoying the fantastic weather we are having!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR