Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My New Scooter.....a Sketch Challenge



This next project was inspired by Sam's Sketch Challenge during the Vintage Plum Crop! I may have done one or two other sketches before, but not one for a scapbooking page. I never thought I'd enjoy it so much! I think it's because I'm a very visual person and I just assumed that visual things like color, texture, shapes, and dimension is what inspires me. But I tried the sketch challenge and was pleasantly surprised at how quickly I was able to pull this layout together!


Thanks Sam! Take a trip over to Sam's Blog called Scrapmaster's Paradise. She's got so many goodies hidden there! Tutorials, gorgeous projects, and lots of inspiration!

I decided to bring the purple in with the different shades of purple brads. I looped the twine along the bottom of the photo. I think this is my favorite element of this layout!

Just a reminder to enter my Blogoversary Giveaway if you haven't already! It's for a stamp set and a pack of cards!!! Find the photo at the top right hand of this blog to get details!

2 comments:

  1. Hey sexy mama!! You know I loved that layout! And I love you for rocking out all the challenges at the crop! :P
    Are you trying out for the June Guest Designer??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute LO!!!!! Have a great Wednesday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR