I used this Minnie Mouse poofy sticker I've been saving for scrapbooking our Disneyland Trip in 2006. Isabel was about 3 1/2 and Luke and I thought she would have an awesome time at Disneyland. And, I didn't know it yet, but I had a bun in the oven!!! Yup, no wonder I was eating anything and everything during the trip (I usually eat like a bird). A few months later, my little Gabriel was born!
Too bad my little Belly Bel was looking away! She was all decked out in her Minnie Mouse ears!
I have a BUNCH of patterned chipboard letters but NONE OF THEM matched this layout! But it was an easy fix! I just used some embossing powder in black to color my letters!
If you're not quite sure how to do this, here's some directions:
1) Place your letter, front side down into a Versamark pad. (It helps to use some tweezers to handle your letter.) Make sure the whole letter is coated.
2) Sprinkle some black embossing powder over your letter.
3) Heat set with a heating tool.
4) Press your letter into your Versamark pad again.
5) Sprinkle a second coat of black embossing powder and heat set. Let dry.
I cannot believe how many projects I finished! If you spend a lot of time designing, how bout trying these challenges to speed up the process! I completed 6 PROJECTS IN ONE DAY! Let me tell you, it was soooooooooo relaxing and gratifying! Crop alone or gather up some friends! Either way, you'll have a blast! But.....you might get more done alone....he he!
Now let's talk about Stace! She's one of the Vintage Plum Design Team Members and she's got oodles of talent! Check out her blog: