Saturday, May 23, 2009

Cloning process COMPLETED!


Okay, I'm done with the cloning! I've cloned 2 more Lady Birds! They are actually more fantastic than the original.....I've genetically engineered them so that their feathers don't fall off as easily!!!! (It's okay Lady Bird, we'll fix you too.) They are hanging out in my MoMoStamper Etsy Shop right now!
I've also made a couple wrap around bracelets! Check out the newest inventory!
Shhhhh....Lady bird has some little brothers and sisters too. They're not quite ready, though! Check back!
xoxo,
Mo

5 comments:

  1. awwww Mr. Clonerson is sooo cute!!
    Love it, babe! And those wrap around bracelets are gorgeous!
    :P
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweets!! What were you working on? Let me know when you got pics up. heheee
    I will have the whole album (with a better camera lol) up soon
    Loves!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the BIRDIE!!!!! Thanks for the wonderful comments and try out the canvas it is so much fun!!!! Make sure to come and visit me at Butterfly Crafts!! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Metal? not for sure...but don't see why it wouldn't work. Let me know how it goes. The big frame I did is wood and the little ones are plastic.
    :P
    B

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too funny! Love the chicky!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR