Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thanks So Much Card

So here's another card we made at the Seattle Regionals for Stampin' Up! (SU)! And again, I have to make it clear that I did not design this card. I am only sharing the make-n-takes we did that day. Again, we used my NEW FAVORITE stamp set called Soft Summer! Here's a supply list......

Card stock/Paper:
Bashful Blue card stock
Chocolate Chip card stock
Naturals White card stock
Old Olive card stock
Urban Oasis Designer Series paper

Ink:
Cocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad
Jet Black StazOn pad
Versamark pad
Watercolor Pencils by Stampin' Up!

Accessories:
Bashful Blue grosgrain ribbon
Library Clip in Chocolate Chip
Mini Glue Dots
SNAIL Adhesive
Stampin' Dimensionals
Paper Cutter with cutting blade
Paper Snips
Eyelet Border punch
Blender Pen
We distressed the bottom edge of the front of the card. You can use your fingernail but I find it easier using scissors by running one of the blades across your paper. Also distress the white and chocolate chip card stocks as well. Unfortunately, you can't really get a good look from this picture...but you get the idea.

I am not a person that does a lot of floral cards....I don't know why! But I love the look of them! And I had so much fun making this one! I realized, I really need to work on bringing in more Botanical stuff to my layouts and card making!

As you can see from my photo, I messed up a little with the stamping...but that's okay. I'll just have to recreate the card when I order this stamp!!!! I'm getting the Eyelet Border punch too! I can't stand it anymore...I HAVE TO HAVE THEM!

Well, hope you enjoyed the prettiness of this card! I love looking at it! Until next time!

Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

  1. Yo Mo! LOL How are you?? I'm loving this card, Make and Takes are so fun to do! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR