Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Swap Card for SU Seattle Regionals!

I've been so busy trying to make a bunch of these cards that I forgot to share it! Here's the swap card I made for the Stampin' Up! Regionals in Seattle. I attended the event yesterday 4/18/09. It was awesome. Watch out! I've got fresh new ideas I can't wait to share!


I recently got a Big Shot! I LOVE it! I already have a Cricut, but having a Big Shot IS DIFFERENT! I'll talk about his another time....I wanna get to the card so you can see it! Plus, I woke up early the morning of the Regionals so I could print out the recipe (supply list) on the back of my cards, but......MY PRINTER RAN OUT OF INK! Luckily I had some left over stickers with my name and blog website on it which I quickly slapped on to the backs of my swaps! So, for those SU Demos that need a supply list, see below! Sorry!

I went with my upline Caroline...I will have to ask her first if I can share her swap card which is...so beautiful! Wink Wink!
It was too much fun! The kids were at their grandparents' house and hubby was at work. I was in PARTY mode! But I only made 40! I had lots of fun putting the cards together while I watched Twilight (for probably the 7th time) and some Cameron Diaz movie called "What Stays In Vegas"...I think that's the title. It was a cute movie. Wow....it's soooooooo nice watching movies without interruptions or screaming and yelling...you know what I mean?

Supply List:

Stamp Set: A Beautiful Thing Item# 113618

Cardstock: Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Good Morning Sunshine DSP

Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, VersaMark Pad, Big Shot, Daisies Flower #2, Birds & Blooms Bird

This card is super simple to make with the help of the Big Shot. I'm excited to use it for workshops now!


Here's a better look at the stamp set and printed paper (images below copyright Stampin' Up!):



Well, that was fun. I will have to put up a slideshow of all the beautiful cards I had the opportunity to see! Enjoy my explosion of sharing while it lasts...I have at least enough for 5 blog posts! I just need to find the time to post!

peaking of time.....my time is up today. I've got things to clean, little people to govern, books to read, potato salad to make....Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. So cute, girl! I love how the elements pop off the card. You always do such awesome cards.
    Hope you are having a great weekend! ;P
    B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR