Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fun with Flowers, Buttons, and Brads.......oh my!!!!!



I found some pieces of Bali Breeze DSP (Designer Series Paper). Sorry, if you love it too, it's RETIRED :( You'll have to search for it!!! I've tried to find some...boo hoo. Oh well, there's tons of new cute DSP now!!!!


I love the colors in this embellishment jar! It is one of the Noteworthy Embellishment Jars by Making Memories and the color group is named Hillary. Click on the image above to check out other colors choices for these super cute flower/button jars! Love love LOVE em!!!!!





One of my favorite stamp sets is the Upsy Daisy set that Stampin' Up! makes! I've definitely used it enough to pay for itself ten times over!!!! Click on the stamp set image (copyright Stampin' Up!) to see more ideas or to order. (There is an awesome sale going on called Sale-A-Bration and you get a free stamp set for every $50 spend! Contact me to order and I will tell you about specials only available through ME!)




Here's a close up! I used Zots to adhere my flowers to the card. Those suckers really stick!!!! You can be sure that when you use Zots adhesive dots, your card won't fall apart on it's recipient!


Another cute flower card made with only a few scraps. I used Zots to adhere the buttons onto the card...be careful because they are not repositionable! When it sticks....it's pretty much STUCK!

Below is a view of all the patterns in the Urban Garden DSP which was used in this "thank you" card. Click on the image below (copyright Stampin' UP!) for more information on this patterned paper pack!

What's so cool about this DSP is that it actually coordinates with the Upsy Daisy stamp set!





Well, that's it for today's scrappy show and tell!!!! But I got more....just you wait! If you haven't already, be sure to check out my Stampin' Up! website! There are lots more ideas there!!!!! There are even supply lists for a lot of the projects!
Thanks for stopping by!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie!~ I like your new banner! And very, very cute cards!!!!!
    OMG...that jar of embellies and that paper pack is TO DIE FOR!!!!
    Let me know if you need my address and you can go ahead and ship them right out to me on Monday!
    hahahahaha
    I hope you are having a fun and creative weekend! I am hoping to go antiquing today and stop by this scrapstore that is going out of business. (major closeout sales!)
    Talk to ya soon! :P
    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey babe! Happy Birthday!
    And thank you so much for the congratulations!
    Talk to you soon! :P
    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards! Love the color combos especially! You have great style and I will have to follow your blog so I can check it out regularly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and commenting!!! You've brightened my day!

BLOGWEAR